Monday, July 13, 2009

hi mom!

my mom worries about me when i don't blog enough ... clearly she was spoiled by the post a day halcyon moments of yesteryear .... but ... i'm still up to my eyeballs in recombobulating my life after the six months of brown bland rental house discombobulation .... this weekend, i started hanging art ... actually, mom, in my library, i hung NINE of your paintings ... and i'm considering a ten and an eleven .... but between boxes and organizing and children? not so much blog posting ....even though my last blog post promised pictures ... and here i am pictureless again ....i did just get home from pottery class ... where i glazed a pear blue .... somethings don't change, huh? i'm working on getting my artsy self back on track ... i'm just not there yet! 

all you blogger friends, leave a comment for my mom ... and then she can go read your blog, since mine isn't quite keeping her busy enough! 

5 comments:

cath c said...

hi e.beck's mom! you've raised a delightful daughter who keeps my spirits up with her art and her attitude! she definitely has been busy settling back in, so if you're bored here, you can come look at my blog. i just got started, partly inspired by ms e, a couple of months ago, but i have blogged daily, weekdays since i started. there are now 50 posts, so that should take up plenty of time you might have spent here instead.

Kelly Warren said...

hi e.beck's mom! lovely blog your lovely gal's got here. and just how fun it must be to be able to read your daughter's blog! i wish my mom was still here to read my blog. i wonder, can you read blogs in heaven?

3rdEyeMuse said...

mom obviously raised a good daughter ...

... this native must admit she's getting restless ... how much more anticipation must you build?!? :)
will happily return for photo's.

(and quickie updates)

Chris said...

Mom, I don't blame e beck artist for hanging NINE of your works because I saw them on her BLOG a long long long time ago, and they looked awesome.

Don't tell e beck artist I said.

artmom said...

mom here...thank you for the kind words, I know that I have a special daughter! And how thrilling that she, too, is an artist.....those paintings of mine are all very much from the past...and now I am mostly abstract, acrylic and collage, not watercolor...Fun all of it....And I am never bored with a studio ready for action at all times. But I do wonder when there is no blog from e.beck,daughter!