Monday, December 13, 2010

...believe ...

it doesn't look christmasy ... but the message fits the season .... i sold this small painting today ... i did it with a few other paintings last week ... but i won't show you those yet ... gonna save them for another day, right?

for me, at the moment , believe is perfect .... i believe i'll make it through this day, this week, these holiday events .... my season is even more chaotic than usual ... but .. i believe it'll still be just fine ... it all happens whether you are ready or not, right? i believe that's right ... so ... i'll keep muddling through ... hoping that my best is good enough this time ....

so ... are you feeling it? are you believing?

3 comments:

artmom said...

I believe you and all of us will make it throuh the next couple weeks with flying colors!!!!! It is in or nature to do so!!!

Darla said...

I agree with "artmom". I believe we will make it. I also believe many of us will be glad to see Dec. 26, LOL!

Darla

artmom said...

Dec 26 is a great day for games and too much eating of leftovers.....fun after the excitement of the previous days!