Tuesday, April 19, 2011

.... tuesday time ....



the other day, my pal ashley posted on her facebook page a quote that she liked .... and on that post, she wrote, now all i need is for e.beck.artist to make me a card so i can hang it up and have it always .... so, of course, i wrote it out for her ....this picture is of ashley holding it up ... i gave it to her when we were out to lunch together .... it was a full pic, but she was making a goofy face, so i cropped it to just the card and the hand .... cause i'm a good friend and didn't need to show you beautiful ashley with a squoonchy mouth cause she was talking while i snapped the pic ....

graduation season is upon us ... do you have a favorite graduation quote? i need some ....

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it!! And thank you for cutting me out!!! :-)

artmom said...

when is the graduation? When I taught 8th grade, I cried at every closing ceremony especially when you and your brothers were there! I love that quotation above!