Monday, August 1, 2011

summer time ....

i've taken the summer off from art endeavors ... i've been hanging with my kids and traveling a bit ... i'm almost done with my galapagos blog .... and i've just updated my reading list for 2011 ....i think i'm on track to read 100 books this year.... and ... more importantly, my kids start school in two and a half weeks ... so my plan is to have art to show you in three and a half weeks ... so, before the end of august i'll be back to my painting self .....

3 comments:

artmom said...

what a summer you all have had! It was wonderful to spend some very leisure time with you lolling on the beach. HH is such a relaxing place. Ane the company, all 18-20 was excellent! hugs to all.

Darla said...

Sound like you've had an amazing summer. Enjoy whats left of it and then get back to the art business. I need my art fix!

Darla

giuliano said...

Your have designed a very good blog. Makes me stick around it. Your idea and content is



good. Good work keep posting. May god bless you in all your future projects.

i hope you can take some time to visit my blog. thank u
giuliano's home