Saturday, August 18, 2007

so many things, so little time

HERE: everything goes smoother if you have a list.....i don't actually believe this...because i am the stereotypical lost the list girl ....anyway .....in an attempt to have organized thoughts in a finite amount of time....my list:

1. i just got back from my one last hurrah of summer .... the five of us spent four nights away ..... at callaway gardens a bit more than an hour south of the atlanta airport...... it was joyful and wonderful and perfect .... happy, easy .... just what we needed ...golf, tennis, bikes and endless swimming ...... so much fun that at one point andy had me laughing so hard in the swimming pool that i snorted water and coulda drowned! ..... lovely time .... even with water snorting .......

2. i got home at 12.30 .....and discovered at about 1 that ALL cable is out ..... cable tv, cable modem, my beloved wireless connection

3. i am at border's ..... with my girls stacking up books beside me ..... they are shopping as i get my internet fix ..... the cable folks can't (won't? meanie heads) come until tuesday afternoon ....oh my ..... i shall be internet deprived ..... snifff.....will you miss me? or have i been so sporadic in the last two weeks that you won't? oh me, oh my....don't leave me!! i'll be back and blogging strong as quickly as i can!!

4. i called fabulous pal allison today on our drive back ....and she is AT folk fest!!!! yippeeeeeee...she was VERY excited and had already bought some art .... i don't know if she's sold some yet......



5. folk fest (a different folk fest link even!) started last night, continues on today and tomorrow .... i'll be in lola's gallery booth from 12 to 1 ...and shopping the rest of the time .... woooooohoooooooo!

6. ...and now i must go pick up dixie, the wonder dog ....who has been lovingly cared for by dear, sweet friends, the fricanos .....

7. ...and tonight i have a sitter and will go out to dinner with andy ..... so that we can celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary ..... yippee! ......

and 8... i still have not told you the happy story that i alluded to in this post .... but that'll have to wait until the cable guy solves all our problems on tuesday ......

happiness to you and yours!!!

No comments: