Friday, June 12, 2009

go ahead ... guess ....

rah! .. let's have a guessing game ... we could say let's have a guessing game about how many days til i move into my house ... my guess is 8 ... a week from tomorrow .. but your guess is as good as mine at this point ... or so it seems ...it's getting to be like waiting for christmas when you are a  little kid .. the closer it gets to the actual day, the longer the days feel .... like even though it is SO soon, it is forever and a day away .... or maybe i'm just immature ... i'll get back to you on that one .... 

so .... the real guessing game of the day? what room JUST got painted today ... i was with a pal yesterday and she listened to my half of the phone call with the painter ... she said, you did NOT just decide the color on the phone? did you? and i did... i changed my mind on a color .... and today ... it was done ... and i saw it ... and i squealed with gleeeee ... back to that immature thing... real grown ups maybe don't squeal as much as i do  .... so ... what room was squeal worthy green painted today? any guesses? 

5 comments:

cath c said...

your bedroom? or that you ebeck artisit in the pic's?

artmom said...

It must be little e.beck's room.....no? then I give up! With an orange hall? your house will be a rainbow....or a fruit slice colored wonder!

Artmom said...

I saw a birthday card at CVS yesterday - "Just because you are getting older doesn't mean you have to grow up!" I vote for that sentiment!

3rdEyeMuse said...

I'm thinking bedroom, too ... BUT ... I'm thinking ... yours!

Sharon said...

I'm not going to guess! But I am going to request that you post pictures of your furniture and home decor in those wonderfully painted rooms! Please!