Thursday, June 4, 2009

summertime

summer is treating me very well .... watermelon, artichokes, corn, swimming pools, sunscreen, summer showers, movies, games ..... we played swap today ... what's the last game you played? 

this weekend, i am going to my first high school reunion ..... and how old am i? too old to be going to my first high school reunion .... but .... i am not a slacker, skipping reunions until now, instead, this is the first one that my class has had the gumption to get together ...... and it is our 26th!  ....  we had fewer than 40 in the class .... so it is a small gathering at the beach ..... should be a ton of fun ..... 

then? when i return ..... it's the last run up to my moving day .... i'm breathless with anticipation for that! i can't begin to tell you how thrilled i am to leave this brownbrownbrown rental house and move back to my sunshine happy house .... 

i'll have sunshine happy pictures for you next week .... 

sunshine wishes to you and yours ....tell me how summer is treating you .... what's your summer joy? 

5 comments:

allison strine said...

I played Jenga with Olivia and Rat a Boring Tat Cat with Ethan!

shrink on the couch said...

I played Clue with the girls a couple days ago. Professor Plum stole the cat!

3rdEyeMuse said...

hehe - looking forward to more summery sunshine pictures from your improved space. :)

summer is being kind, to say the least (doesn't hurt that the snowbirds have left us which leaves the beaches much emptier).

Contessa Kris said...

Latest game? Who can do handstands in the pool with the straightest legs and for the longest time. I won of course. *wink*

Summer blessings. Have fun nesting back into your home.

cath c said...

I was beat 2-3 in crazy 8s the other day, in lieu of the request to teach s poker.

summer joys: beach, pool, t-storms and sunshine.

happy happy moving day!