Tuesday, June 22, 2010

.... planning and planning and planning ...

so ... i've been planning to paint this week and i'm edging in on wedensday and haven't stepped foot in my studio yet this week ... and i have two deadlines looming ... at least i've started one of the pieces .... so ... instead of painting, i'm planning to paint .... and living a full life of happy summer joy with my family ....

.... and then yesterday BAM .... i mean BAM .... i was in the shower and had this notion for a book .... and since then i've been a tad obsessive in my head about this book ... i have an occasional niggle in my brain that says WAIT you haven't really edited that last book you wrote .... but then i think and think and think about this book idea .... i kind of told mr.e.beck.artist about it ... and he was VERY encouraging .... he didn't even know he was being encouraging ... he thought he was speaking in the abstract and not directly to this new thing in my brain .... and was telling me what he thought was best about my various writings .... so .... that's it ... still haven't painted yet ... leaving the art blog blank unless i fill it up with the other stuff rattling around in my wee brain ....

how 'bout you? what's going on in your head?

No comments: