Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ralph waldo

after all my people left this morning, i started my day on my computer ... and this quote dropped into my inbox .... one of the quote a day things i get .... and i loved it ... so i wrote it down ... luckily i just happen to have a pile of prepainted notecards ready to go .... i actually need to make some more .... i like the idea of acknowledging blunders and absurdities ... i like that rwe called the yucky parts of the day blunders and absurdities .... and i've always been a firm believer, with scarlett o'hara, that tomorrow is a new day .... and i like the idea that i can start a day serenely AND with high spirit .... those usually seem diametrically opposed to me ... but i like the idea of serene, zen, calm AND high spirit, go go go, zippity do dah, start the day ....

finish every day and be done with it ... this morning i checked my fitbit stats and my sleep stat says it took me 2 minutes to fall asleep last night... two whole entire minutes between the day and trying to be asleep .... i rocked that whole emerson "be done with " the day thing ....

No comments: