Sunday, July 22, 2007

every time a child came and needed something from me i told them i was going to put a confundus curse on them....

in the last 36 hours i have:
-gotten harry potter and the deathly hollows out of my mail box....kudos to amazon for even putting it in a cute box
-arm wrestled my strongest child for the privillege of reading it first.......(just kidding...kind of)
-taken a nap....what was i thinking?
-picked it up for a leisurely few chapters
-tormented my two ten year olds with wild harry potter untruths
-gone out to dinner (fancy dinner with grand pals)
-slept 7 hours
-gone to church
-done laundry...three loads, washed, folded, and, ur, sitting on my coffee table.....
-made lunch (actually read while eating)
-walked the dog holding hands with my husband
-made dinner (did not read during dinner, though i really wanted to)
-and just now at 11.03 ....i finished reading the seventh harry potter book.......i am exhausted.....

....really that's all i did today...and between those little snibblets of this and that activity i read and read and read and read and read......

i know, i know, i said i'd do art today...but now i can do it tomorrow without such a glorious diversion.......

yippee....
five stars....
grand....
loved it.....
melinda, call me when you finish the book!!

No comments: