Saturday, October 3, 2009

quick post on a busy day ....

i have a small show tomorrow .... 
i've just finished this painting ... and three others ... all wet at this very moment ... so no great photo ... just an in situ studio shot .... watching paint dry, as it were ....
tomorrow i should have four good pics for you ... and maybe shots of the show as well ... 

hope you are having a lovely weekend .... i am .... my pal dana's birthday is today, so we have a night out planned ... i bought her battery operated slippers (among other things) for here birthday .... just what every girl needs ... what do your slippers look like? are you even a slipper sort? 

2 comments:

cath c said...

i like it. looks delish.

artmom said...

yes, I love slippers and dana called my simple white ballet shoe slippers bunny sllipers- maybe that is what I need! but I won't wear them out to lunch!