Tuesday, May 25, 2010

two paintings and it is almost summer...



i finished two six inchers today ... and worked (hard! i worked hard!) to get my big commission done ... but it's not done ... but it is absolutely getting done ... whew ....
these two new are similar to other recent pieces ... i've gifted and sold a couple so i'm restocking ....
my big kids have one more exam ... then a day of goofing off, like signing year books and emptying lockers ... then a half day with the honors assembly ... and then SUMMERtime .... we're all ready for summer ... and no homework and sleeping late .... and for me? summertime means children in my art studio... which is perfect ... i always want company!

how 'bout you? what's summer look like at your house ....

1 comment:

artmom said...

I wish I could have your three in my studio for a few days! Company or fellow painters make we get busy faster and better! Thinking about getting another table in here - replace the couch with a table? - So there is more work room...seems like two tables are not enough!! Am thinking rearranging everything....ideas?