Tuesday, September 28, 2010

be ....

i have a collage just like this in my family room ....good reminder to have around ....

this is six inches square, one of the collages i finished this week ... working overtime to make sure i have a nice amount for the show i'm doing this week .... i'm not sure the economy has turned around enough to get my hopes up too high ... so, i've done lots of smaller ones ... i haven't sold a huge piece in a long time .... impulse and splurge purchase definitely took a big hit, huh? ... but i've sold loads of small pieces ... i believe i'll be able to tell the president, the congress, the senate, and the economic think tanks, exactly when our country isn't feeling economically pinched ...

3 comments:

Darla said...

I like this one. I hope your show does well even if it means selling more of the smaller pieces.

Keeping my hopes up (well at least flickering!) for a better economy.

Darla

artmom said...

when is the show? Good luck. I am sure you will sell lots if little ones!
sales way off here - non-existent really! new shop openibg soon - a friend who is goiing to stock local artists' work..possibilities!

artmom said...

when is the show? Good luck. I am sure you will sell lots if little ones!
sales way off here - non-existent really! new shop openibg soon - a friend who is goiing to stock local artists' work..possibilities!