Sunday, February 6, 2011

.. great ....


this is a recent six inch square canvas ... made to give to someone that you think is amazing ... i was thinking i might give it to a pal for valentine's ... but am i even giving out valentine's to pals? probably not ... or maybe ... i guess ....

i picked up my art from the trinity show today ... they sold 12 pieces for me ... most ever for that sale ... and i think this is my fourth year ...

that's so great, huh? i'm happy about it ... my art wall is looking a bit bare ... gotta get on that ....

super bowl time ... i'm in it for the commercials .... how 'bout you? who are you rooting for?

3 comments:

Contessa Kris said...

I got a bug to create Valentines. Made backgrounds last night and then ran out of inspiration. So who knows if I'll even finish them! lol Then who will I give them to?

I'm heading to my studio. No Superbowl for me. Not my cup of tea. Hubby is taping it and I can watch the commercials later if I feel like it. I rented The Social Network to watch while I'm (hopefully) creating instead.

artmom said...

may watch some superbowl, but not all! do not think I will break my Valentine record and send any this year either!!!! Barbara and Chris come here Thursday and are staying with us several days and nights....should be a great few days!! Concert is Friday at Center Place. Will take pictures!

Darla said...

Isn't it great that so many people like your art and you sold so many paintings? Good for you!

Superbowl? Not me. DH is by the Bay and planned to watch it with a bunch of his buddies. I'm in the Mts. and enjoying the peace and quiet.

Darla