Tuesday, January 6, 2015

first resolution post of the year.

i am an EXCELLENT new years resolution maker. 
i only make ones i really, really, really want to work on.
i also make ones that are big and vast and maybe a bit ambiguous ... so that even if you don't make it, you do something awesome .... 
who is this quote by? shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land amidst the stars .... 
anyway ...that's my theory.

but this year, i'm going outside my usual box of goals and dreams and resolutions ... 
and doing the most oft failed resolution (besides from stop smoking ... which would be easy for me since i don't) ....organize! clean! purge! tidy up, tessie! 

so this is the impetus for my resolution ... just how badly i've let my studio go ...
 this is a look in and to the right ...

 and this is a look in to the left:

but i'm not worried ... in fact ... i'm going for touching every single thing in my whole house this year .... clearing it out ... organizing ... tidying .... getting rid of extras and too much and unused and unloved .... whew. at least i have a year to show you the after pics! 

No comments: