Thursday, September 25, 2008

good morning ....

a morning blog!
as of 8.30 this morning, my blog has had three visitors, sweden, australia, and washington state ... hi and good morning .... my blogging has been off .... life is just so full tilt busy .... something gives.... laundry .... tidying .... blogging ..... i usually blog in the evening but last night stretched out on the couch "for a minute" and that minute lasted til i made my way to bed ..... 

i've been painting this and that ... not taken any process pics for you ... and have no final piece pics for you either .... 

this morning is gorgeous ... cool, crisp, clear, fresh ..... i noticed a tree this morning with heart shaped leaves ..... so i thought about that for the whole dog walk ..... heart leaves .. and heart art ... and leaves and hearts and art in general .....

i talked to a soccer dad last night (while i was fulfilling my role as soccer mom) ... we talked about my art for half an hour ..... it was interesting to me that he was so interested .... and interesting to me that he asked so many questions ..... the why questions and the how questions and marketing questions .... it is helpful to have to answer the questions .... and examine my answers ..... i got some food for thought there ....... 

so ... no pics ... no art ... just a hello from me .... i'm still artsy girl .... just not so bloggy ... i just didn't want a whole day of visitors looking at three day old posts! 

tra la la ... i'm off to a tennis morning and then a short art afternoon .... hopefull, with pictures! 
have a grand day ... 

No comments: