Friday, December 26, 2008

ho ho holiday happy ....

ahhhhhhh .... 
we had a lovely christmas time ... 
so lovely that i can't pry myself off the couch and get my camera and load the pics onto my computer to show you a thing ... 

GROOVY
so ... instead ... i shall say ... my WAY grooviest gift was THIS .... i actually got one, not loaded with pics, from santa ... and i gave THREE .. one to mr.e.beck.artist, one to my mom and dad, and one to mr.e's mom and dad .....so there were four of them ... i had loaded mr.e.beck artists with 100 pics from the year ... and there they are across the room flashing away ... every once in a while this evening , someone would shout "look at THAT one" .... boy.beck.artist actually said, it's interesting that there are only good pictures on here .... he hadn't figured out that, duh, i only put on good pics .... ha! 

happy
my happy one was from little.e.beck.artist ... she gave me a gift certificate .... on it she said she'd come get in bed with me on sunday and wednesday mornings ... i'd recently bemoaned the fact that she used to come slip into my bed EVERY morning and that now she hardly does it all .... she was willing to give me twice a week ... that's pretty good, right? 

cool
my coolest gift was yard art ... a giant metal flower and a fish .... i'll take pics for you .... soon .... well ....soonish?

so? did you get a gift? two gifts? many gifts? 
what was your favorite ... which was coolest ..... which was grooviest .... which made you happy?

happiness to you and yours .... 

5 comments:

aimee said...

oh what a great day you had! i think the gift certificate from little.e.beck.artist sounds like the grooviest!

Chris said...

yay! a digital frame!! I love that. I was looking at those and thinking...


if only I hadn't already gotten all my gifts!

That is very sweet about little e.beck artist.

my best gift is love. love love love!! I also received a beautiful mosaic of a rose in honor of my mother Rose.

Have a wonderful New Year, and I look forward to your photos!

3rdEyeMuse said...

with all that happiness, it's definitely ok that there were no pics to share. :) am looking forward to the yard art, though.

grooviest - coffee maker without a hot plate (coffee brews right into a thermos, so keeps it warm for hours without an ounce of mud!)

happiest - the wooden heart that uber spouce cut from scrap wood & cool, cool critter painted (ala Pollock style) ... *sighs* ... they know me so well

coolest - a single movie ticket & MIL got one too, so we can have a movie date - very, very cool.

cheers to a happy, happy new year!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that the digital frame is the best gift - other than the beautiful earrings from the grandpa...and next to just being there with all of you! mch fun and delight....thanks so much! xxxxxooooo

Brenda Heisler said...

My best gift was watching our little (15 month) grandson open his gifts. So fun. And I held him up to the Christmas tree. He loved all the bright lights. He won't take his eyes off it.

Other best gifts were gift cards to Michaels and Hobby Lobby.