Wednesday, November 4, 2009

10,374...

i sat down to work on my nano novel ... but decided to give you some quick bloggage first .... 

i've broken the 10K wordage .... a couple days ahead of time even .... 

my oldest child, girl.beck.artist, comes home from school and first thing asks me my word count and then asks if she can read a bit of it ... it makes me completely and totally nervous to let her read it ... but so far she likes it .... 
i've learned something about myself in my four days of novel writing endeavor: i do not need an m (as you can see above) ... but i do need diet coke .... my m has been missing for ages ... i no longer miss it ... i had cut way back on diet coke and my caffeine addiction ... but i've amped it way back up in these four days ... i really, really, really, really like diet coke .... so there .... 
and... above is another page of the journal due in early december ... tra la la ... life goes barreling along ...

3 comments:

aimee said...

i think it's terrific that you decided to take on this challenge - i'm so curious to see the twists and turns you take as you go through the month.

p.s. will it be an M-less novel, or can you still make one w/o the button?

Anonymous said...

I responded yesterday on the wrong post from you. so see last one! Off to paint this AM.....

artmom said...

oops, somehow I became anonymous that time! don't know why as I did all the right things!! :-)