Tuesday, April 17, 2007

self realization

ack....i am not anxious to better myself, apparently......if it is hard, i don't want to do it.....nope, no personal growth for me, thank you very much.....ha! .....my deadline painting group deadline is TOMORROW......and i had three uninterupted art hours today....did i work on that pesky landscape...no sirreeeeee......i went for something new, light, whimsical, doodley........because i am a procrastinator! i have turned my notions from my doodle journal into a canvas....oh my...that sounds fabulous.....and i made it a landscape so that i don't even have to finish the landscape that was my original intention.......
in summary, i am seldom introspective.....and in my weak moment of introspection, saw a doodle-girl procrastinator who wasn't so interested in that difficult artistic growth....good reason to not be introspective too often!
...but....bright side.....i mean, BRIGHT side: i have a groovy cool doodley something or other that makes me ever so happy...and it isn't even done! ......the tricky part now, is just now wrecking it!!
yippee....i love the prospect of a fresh new finished piece......yippee.....oh, i already said that....hooooooray.......

No comments: