Wednesday, April 4, 2007

sketchiness

back from pottery and had my first comment on my blog....yippee...thanks cheryl......
and....and email from doodle girl chrysti......her blog is http://chrysti.wordpress.com/ .....i've signed up for her swap.....she's the lovely soul who got me going in my sketch book again.......well, she and julia, actually....julia, oldest child, recently started a new sketch book......and is very committed to filling it up ......yesterday she was finding photos of flowers on flickr and drawing the.......and drawing them well....i'm proud......interesting side note: andy was looking through j's sketch book and was impressed by drawings that i thought were ok...and the ones that i thought were fabulous, he did not see the fab.......

ok...note to self.....how do i stick a hotlink in my text.....there's that learning curve again.....or the learning bump in my road!

No comments: