Wednesday, April 4, 2007

new day

i finally worked in my sketch pad last night...rather than just being on the computer! ..... i did quite a few pages actually.....once i get going it is easy....the getting going part is apparently difficult........ i am going to pottery this morning (an artistic endeavor...hooray!) ...... i'lll try to take pics of my recent journals....but the sun is not out....making it harder to take decent shots......oh happy day, i've been blogging for two whole days! ....now to ask someone to come see my blog....in the hopes that there is a counter or something....tra la la......on with wednesday......

2 comments:

Cheryl Prater said...

e.beck: Thanks for chiming in on my site and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Do you know how to attach analytics to your blog? e me and I'll clue you in. As for CPS -- look for me next month in issue 12. e you later! cp

Cheryl Prater said...

woo hoo. Am I your first commenter? I am honored. (small curtsy)