Monday, October 29, 2007

HOLD THE PRESSES ... STOP .... LOOK .... READ ... CELEBRATE .....

wow....
i made a list of ninety seven things to do today ....
and i've now, hours later, done, exactly ONE .....
but it's a good one ....
oh wait...i've done two .... i posted my blog winner, heidi .... so my first blog post today was my first thing ticked off my list ....
but number two is SOOOO great .....
i made an etsy site ....
really....
i did it .....
i'm official....
i have an etsy site to sell my prints on ....
i know you wanna look ....
go see .....
looking is free ....
my art for sale here
now, that's done .... i need someone to buy something to see if it all REALLY works ...ya know?
like ... here's a glitch .... i'm not sure i know my paypal password.... it's been a couple months since i've used it .....
but ... hooray ... it's a start .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! You've had a few sales! How fun!