Sunday, June 1, 2008

sunday art

i finished one small painting today ... a six inch square... i gave you a titch of a preview in yesteday's post .... here's finished: 
and i've dug this out again .... big green... a four by three foot canvas....that i've been working on...and dithering about ...... for YEARS :
i dug it out with the hopes that i'll work on it this week .... mr.e.beck.artist saw my uploading this picture and asked if it was mine .... yes, dear .... and he said??  .... he said ...oh, i really like it .... 
then we argued over whether it was done or not ... i say not nearly .... he says it could be ... what does he know? ha! we'll see ..... 

boy.beck.artist and girl.beck.artist have basketball camp all week .... so little.beck.artist and i will have mornings full of art, i hope ..... 

what's your plan for this week? something artsy, i hope.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with mr e
I think it is done
and for some unknown reason I am really drawn to it -- and I am not sure you could every say I was a cow person -- but for this painting I sure am!
jeannie

Anonymous said...

I like it...but I understand. I JUST finished one today that I've been working on for about a year and a half, or so...I'm so glad to just have it DONE. And I like it! I'll post pics tomorrow. I truly don't know why it took me so long to finish it.

What more do you want to do to this one?

allison strine said...

work on that puppy! With me!

3rdEyeMuse said...

your pieces make me feel better than groovey!

shrink on the couch said...

my plan is to bead some bracelets for the kids' teachers. i hope i get to it.

that green canvas is very mooooooving. I see what Mr.e is saying, it COULD be finished. That green is just that good.

Kelly Warren said...

I love the new little painting! and 4' x 3'! I can't imagine....

Very Mary said...

I think it's done too! Maybe one little pop of color? Like a flower he's about to eat?