Monday, October 24, 2011

yes ...

has anyone noticed that i have posted every day for the last 14 ... that's two weeks ... that makes up for the weeks and months of summer when my blog languished in inactivity ... and got all dusty .... maybe makes up for it? a little ?

no new art to show you today ... but, the show i had a week or so ago went great ... i sold my most recent painting ... this one:


and i sold lots of my smaller ones .... and one other bigger one ... that i'm not sure i've ever even taken a picture of ... i can't find it on flickr or in my iphoto cache .... i'm far behind in showing you my pottery ... so i'll try and snap some pics of that next .... and i'm due to finish a few things for various commitments, so once i get on them, i'll show you those too ... ok then .... happy day to you and yours ....

2 comments:

artmom said...

you have been busy and active on the blogging front! I an trying to get things done for my show....takes a lot of time, but fun!

Kelly Warren said...

congrats on your sales! and congrats on your daily postings! i certainly haven't been doing much of either. work is just a bit crazy right now. love all your wood bits.