Saturday, January 21, 2012

what makes you happy ....


i have seen colorful keyboards on the web for years ... and i always think OH how i love it ... but then never ordered it ... i am not sure why ... i just liked it but certainly didn't need it ... didn't want to spend the ten dollars or so ... didn't want to pull out the credit card ... liked the idea of liking it from afar ... if i had seen it in the grocery store or target or lowe's, i probably would have thrown it in the cart just for the ease of it ... but no ... didn't buy it until this year ... when little.e.beck.artist told me she wanted to buy me a cling/sticker/skin for my computer .... and could she order one and me help her without knowing what she ordered me ... she ordered me this ...


do you know the story of the giving tree? so that's how my computer looks now ... i love it ... love it ... so i thought, ya know, e .... i'm going to get those rainbow stickers for my computer .. and then i'll have the cutest computer ever ... the giving tree and rainbow keys ... yes ....

so i ordered the rainbow stickers ....

and then, i gave the rainbow keyboard stickers to little.e.beck.artist for her birthday .... she had my old mac ... it is a sloooooow hand me down  that she was slow to embrace as her own computer ... but once we got those rainbow stickers on the keyboard? all hers .... she is very, very happy ... and has the coolest computer in the house ....


2 comments:

Lavinia said...

OMG, I love, love, love this. I've never bought a skin for my laptop because I've never found the right one but... this may be the right one. Will you share where she found it?

e.beck.artist said...

eek! i don't remember where i got it! but i think you can google giving tree skin .... we bought a bunch for multiple computers of friends and family ... some from etsy, some amazon, some from i dunno where!!!