Tuesday, May 8, 2007

doodle shoes




i finished my shoes....my original plan was collage...and i was going to do angels or pigs or some winged something or other.....but i've been on a doodle binge.....and that's what i went with....this moment...as i type....i am wearing my new doodle shoes.....and....even better than that.....i dressed to go with the doodle shoes.....i have some friends who will SO dig these shoes.....but i also know some people that will think i am the tackiest thing walking.......and so it goes...they sure do make me happy though.....and that's what counts, right? everyone should wear happier shoes.......

edit addition: i've now been wearing my new old shoes for two whole days.....i have gotten loads and loads of happy comments......surely everyone should wear doodle shoes.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

e,

I bet you get people stopping you and asking where THEY can get a pair!!

Have fun!

aj