Wednesday, February 15, 2012

... late to the game apparently ....

i recently saw a cute comic sort of thing on pinterest ... sweet words ... and i wanted to use them in my art ... but i wanted to quote the originator of the words ... well ... no such luck ... i googled it ... and found out that penguin is in the urban dictionary .... do you know jane? ... yeah man, she's my penguin .... it can be used as mate or really good friend .... or  soulmate .... in some of the multitudes of penguin lore i looked through, the words were: when a penguin finds a soulmate, they stay together forever .... so ... soulmate ... mate ...

have you heard of this? am i so behind? who are these urban folk that are slangin' with penguin talk? and since when is urban slang so darn cute?

anyway ... the wee canvas above was my valentine gift to mr.e.beck.artist .... it's official ... he's my penguin ....

2 comments:

cath c said...

love it.

Darla said...

Adorable! I'm not with the in crowd when it comes to slang so I wouldn't have known all this.

Darla