Saturday, February 11, 2012

uh oh ...


so ... i posted this collage on this blog a while ago ... and a pal emailed me and asked if it was WORD or WORLD ... the left is the original wrong version... wrong ... the right is the corrected version ... i tweaked the hue or the balance or the saturation to show you the correction ... it doesn't show like a correction in real life .. particularly if you don't know there was a mistake ..... if my pal hadn't caught it, i would have sold it wrong ... how crazy is that .... i think LOADS of people saw it and didn't even notice the error ...

do you get annoyed with mistakes ... i tend not to care much ... probably cause i'm mistake prone ... so i just take it in stride ....

2 comments:

Kelly Warren said...

I never noticed! probably because I'm mistake prone and not much of a perfectionist myself, but I guess that one mattered!

Darla said...

I didn't notice. I'm no good at proof reading, I read what I expect to be there, LOL!

Darla