Tuesday, May 13, 2008

i'm ready....

today, i went through my canvases that i'm taking to the gallery for my show ..... i have an inventory sheet and i checked that each canvas has hanging hardware and writing on the back ..... 
here's what i have: 
these are 6 inch square canvases....12 of them ....
these are most of my larger canvases.... 12 of them .... 20 inches square to 36 inches square ....
these are my 12 inch squares....12 of them ....
these are my long skinny canvases ... 7 of them ....
and these are my 18 inch square canvases...... there are 16 of them, i think .....
so, i'm ready to go .... i go to lola's gallery tomorrow to help hang the show .... cross your fingers for me ..... 
what's going on in your artsy world? 

6 comments:

lynn said...

wow, you HAVE been a busy lady! best of luck with your show!!! and happy birthday. that's a good friend of mine's b'day too, oops! and i seem to be full of exclamations today!!!

Darla said...

Good luck with the show. You've worked hard and I'll bet it will be stunning to see all your work presented together like that.

Darla

allison strine said...

yahoo!!!!!

Vallen said...

It's going to be so successful - you'll be a hit!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good luck with the show - I'm so excited for you!!!

3rdEyeMuse said...

that's a whole heck of a lot of canvas's ... I'd be thrilled if I reached half your goal in twice the time. :)