Monday, July 21, 2008

just a monday ....

summer is zzzzzzzzzooooooooooooming by and i don't seem to have enough hours in the day to do all the things i want and need to do  ..... 

but i'll update you on the artarama things at my house.....
-went this weekend to a bead show with my pal dana ..... she's a beader .... i used to be .... i still have gobs of beads for the stray mixed media art that needs beading ..... these two are pics off my camera ..... bead shows are so gorgeous ..... 

-my nest show at lola's gallery is done ....kristy at lola's has about fifteen of my pieces hanging still .... and she kept maybe fifteen more for the folk fest (huge show in the atlanta 'burbs) ... that's in august ....

-the rest of my art is home and up .... in my kitchen, in my family room .... hung with care ..... now i know what my favorite pieces are .... they are the ones i HAD to put up! 
insert photo here .... oh wait ... i didn't take a picture .... oops!

-i'm working on a monopoly house piece...still .... i'm liking it ... but not being decisive .... i spend quite a bit of time in my studio dithering about it ... and when i'm not doing art, i go downstairs to visit it .... i guess to see if any elves or fairies have changed any bits in my absence ..... they haven't ....yet

-i plan to have an artsy afternoon tomorrow ... and i have a FRESH idea ... so hopefully i'll be full of fresh for you soon ..... 

-the potato heads are still on the mantle ..... 

and ... last but not least ... i have some new fab blogs that i've been visiting ... you might want to see them .... here are links.....
artsyville .... 

happy blog browsing ..... 

7 comments:

eb said...

hey eb - will have to check out that family journaling book - thank you for your visit...

xox - eb.

Miranda said...

Thanks so much for the nod, Elizabeth! Delighted to have you as a reader as Creative Construction -- and I'm delighted to discover YOUR blog.

All best wishes,

Miranda

Darla said...

Oh boy, links! Something to feed my wee hours of the morning surfing habit! I'm off to look.

Darla

Heidi said...

yippeeeeeeeee moreeeeee newwwwwww blogssssssssss tooooooooo seeeeeeeeee

How am I ever going to get anything done??????

*Heidi*

3rdEyeMuse said...

drool ... all those BEADS. YUM!

Anonymous said...

I love beads! I love beads! I love beads!

(I'm tired - been up since 4am making/playing art...can't think of anything else intelligent to say...)

=)

design for mankind. said...

Thanks so much for the link, dear! :)