Wednesday, August 27, 2008

another day of painting .... tra la la ....

i might be getting back in my groove ... the kids are back in school and i'm not feeling all at odds about them being away ..... 
today....
8.30 to 9.30 walk the kids to school... and then the dog ... in the rain ..... you can't play tennis in the rain ... but you can walk a couple damp miles .... 
9.30 to 10.30 .... computer time, house chores ..... 
10.30 to 2.30 .... PAINTED .... rah! with allison ...... 
2.30 to 3.15 .... painted alone ..... 
3.15 on ... all about the kids .... 
that's a good routine for me ..... i had lunch at 3.30, which was dumb... but besides that it was a good routine day ..... i'm going to try to have more just like it ..... 

that said .... i did NOT finish my next large canvas .... but that is all i worked on and worked on and worked on ..... fish .... that's what it is ... fish ..... so my fish are coming along ... but not finished .... maybe tomorrow... probably friday ..... 

and .... if you go to this post on creative construction ... you'll see that i won a prize ... how groovy-toovy is that ..... 

so what are you working on this week? 

7 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

... and they swam and they swam all over that dam ... :) looking forward to seeing the fishies!

aimee said...

wow! have you decided what you'll get w/that gift certificate?

Darla said...

Congrats on the win. I'll be looking for those fish.

Darla

Lisa said...

I just read your post on Very Mary's blog about going green. That is so cool that you have been using bags that long!! I love shopping bags they are easier to carry and so much cuter. (and thats not even getting in to why they are better for the planet.)

Also I love the story about walking out carrying everything. Don't think I have with that much stuff but have many times with a few things.

Jeannie said...

Miss e - I have been wondering what ever became of the map cow??
Did it make it to canvas and I missed it?
just wondering

Jeannie said...

Miss e - I have been wondering what ever became of the map cow??
Did it make it to canvas and I missed it?
just wondering

Jeannie said...

my oops double posts