Sunday, December 18, 2011

18

today is joy day 18 .... and i'm having trouble keeping up with my month of blogging that is meant to be regaling you with my joyful moments, my search for holiday serenity, and the blow by blow recounting of my count down to christmas .... so .... i taught sunday school this morning and the class decorated glass christmas ornaments with sharpies ... then my family hosted a guitar recital .... then my family just hung out ... and did not much .... and it was lovely .. but every once in a while i'd have a little pang of WOW i should wrap some gifts/finish shopping/make a christmas menu/consider starting my christmas cards .... but no ... i watched my kids' favorite tv shows instead ...
so, instead of the usual ... i'll show you the last painting i finished ... a commission ... delivered just in time to be given as a christmas gift .... so, joy for someone .... 

No comments: