Wednesday, November 5, 2008

come here to go there ...

rah ... thanks for coming to peep at my blog today ... 
but i'm sending you to my flickr .... 
go look at this set of paintings, check them out .... and then come right back .... 

go ... 
didja go? ... 
are you back now? ... 
did you look?
whadja think? 

that's pretty good huh? 
were any of them surprises?  ... like, i can't believe someone wanted that one.... 
was one of them a fave ... one that you remember from when i first blogged it? 

my busy day got away from me and i'm blogging very late for me .... i spent too much time organizing my photos on flickr .... had to find the ones i'd sold ... anyway ... it is late .. and again today, i promise that tomorrow i'll tell you some art show stories ... really ... 

2 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

that's AWESOME!
not a single surprise
yes, "une fleur" was a fav.

three cheers, e!!!

Kelly Warren said...

yes, you need to figure out what's still for sale because i've been wanting to pick out a 6" piece for myself! let me know how to figure that out!!! K