Saturday, November 29, 2008

knit knit knit


i think i have more than two feet of scarf .... i really had no clue what i was doing when i started .... and not know more ..... i made it 30 stitches across .... which is maybe ten more than i'll do on the next scarf .... if i remember that information ten years from now when i start that next scarf project ..... so ..... i'm more than half way done ..... it's been a nice activity in the hubbub of a very full holiday house .....

hope your holiday weekend has been lovely! 

4 comments:

Chris said...

hey, did I know you knit?
A friend is learning, and she says it's very relaxing...

Jeannie said...

WOW look at you - going to town on a lovely scarf.
Yes always less stitches than it seems when you cast on...
and I am a skinny scarf gal -- but for guys wider is good.
Hope you don't intend to take over my blogosphere with your knitting!

lynn said...

Ha,ha, if you remember ten years from now. You crack me up. Is it hard? Can you do it mindlessly, or do you have to concentrate. If it takes concentration, commitment, oh never mind, who am I kidding, I ain't gonna do it. period. now if soldering equipment suddenly fell out of the sky and into my house, that I might try!!!

3rdEyeMuse said...

... and looks UBER snuggly, so the 10 extra stiches are aok. I'm fairly good with a hook, but you make me want to attempt two needles. :)