Monday, November 5, 2007

a happy monday .....

i woke up fresh! hooray for fall back and getting more sleep!

my kids don't have school today ..... hooray for waking up to happy children!

i have an etsy site ..... hooray for getting my things in the mail pronto .... i think my recipients will be getting their personalized prints in the mail TODAY .... yippee for that, huh?

here's a pic of the envelopes i sent out:


i'm off on a big adventure now... the grocery store with three kids in tow .... but first we have to empty my entire art life from saturday's show out of my mini van ..... tra la la .... and once i get the van unloaded i'll post the winners of my giveaway .... stay tuned .....

happy day, happy week, and happy november to you .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've had a busy weekend! Glad your show went well... Yes, we're all sitting on the edge of our seats now... we'll just have to wait unitl you come home and put the groceries away to find out who won!

So sorry to hear of the death of a special church member, and then the funeral today. {hugs}