Sunday, November 4, 2007

oh my goodness!! even with an extra hour of sleep last night i'm going to need to go to bed early!!!

i have had quite the busy weekend!!!

friday night was a pirate party and auction ..... it was amazing fun AND my sweet husband bid on and won a folk art angel for me ...... yippee .....

saturday i did a market ..... here's what my booth looked like ......

the nice thing is that i've kind of gotten good at the set up and break down of the booth ... and can get a look that i like pretty easily .... i didn't take all of my wall grids .... took five of the seven because it seemed like since it was a smaller show that i didn't need to bring it all ..... and it worked out great ..... i sold some canvases .... i sold some prints .... i sold enough for the day to be absolutely worth while ....

my family helped me load the car after wards ... and, 24 hours later, we still haven't unloaded it ..... my van is sitting in the driveway FULL of art and grids and my receipts .... i know i sold prints in the twenties .. but i'm not exactly sure .... i need to got through my receipts .... so, someone won .... and tomorrow i will tell you if it was YOU ......

so..... a whole day of art sales and busy times .... but last night i thought we should keep the kids up a bit later than usual to help them adjust their sleep patterns with the end of daylight savings .... so .... we had a twister tournament (NOT my idea!!) ..... so, we are now on game 440 for the year, i think .... or somewher close to that .....

this morning my sunday school class was LOVELY ... someone very, very dear at church died last week ( on all saints day) so our conversation and class discussions turned away from the topic at hand and more towards him ...... the funeral is tomorrow ..... i had to get a sitter since the kids don't have school .....

and then i just did HOURS of bowling with some wild and wooly children ..... so ... a busy weekend of fun and frivolity ... and not ONE SINGLE SECOND in my studio !!! i'll get right on that ..... i have some commission work to get to ......

have a happy week ....
come back tomorrow for the blogorama extravaganza giveaway winner ..... ok?

No comments: