Thursday, November 22, 2007

thanksgiving day done......

..... with some mental strain, i figured out that a turkey takes 20 minutes per pound and that i was going to have four hours and forty minutes of cooking time ...... but ha, i never touched the turkey except at the grocery store .... and at the dinner table .... my husband ROCKS!!!! ..... and while that turkey was cooking, i had hours in my studio .... all three kids did some painting ... and my mom did lots of her own artsiness..... and i got LOADS of fab art time in .... as well as happy family time .... tra la la .... just what thanksgiving should be, is what my day was .... rrrrrrrp .... 'scuse me ..... too much pumpkin pie!

alas, my camera is on the other side of this room ...and i can't roll my stuffing stuffed self over there to get it ..... so instead .... i'll share with you some interesting sites that are apropos to blessings and gratitude and thankfulness ......

click away .... be happy ....

the thought provoking blog that started my web surfing on thanksgiving night

the salt monument ..... amazing look at the world's population .....

an amazing blog of a sharing artist......

you can go here and be a giver .....

do one nice thing .....

count your blessings!
hope your thanksgiving was joyful, happy and full ......
here's to a lovely tomorrow .....

No comments: