Thursday, November 8, 2007

it was a day of writing lists and lists and lists .....


i have a commission for three heart arts on 18 inch square canvases .... i did my monthly studio clean and purge and am ready to go with a new round of artsy mess making ..... these are on their way to grooviness .....

also on my list .... address my envelopes for my three blog winners ....i'm going to the p.o. tomorrow ...... i'll do that tonight while i'm watching tv .... that's the perfect time for doodling ... because the envolopes aren't really about the address, they are all about the doodle!!

also on my list ..... plan thanksgiving ....
i am having thanksgiving at home with company .... mom and dad .... haven't had a turkey day here in YEARS ......

also... plan christmas art .....
who in my family gets art? the kids have each asked for a clock ..... like these .....

clock mosaic
Originally uploaded by eeeee.


what will our teacher gifts be? i usually try to make something ...... ornaments or pottery or doodads .... i have some ceramic crosses that my kids could finish off for their teachers.....

what about the neighbors? i usually make something ..... i have a GREAT idea ... but it will be tricky .... do i want to try it?

what about girlfriends? i usually make something ..... maybe the same tricky thing i'm making my neighbors?

what about my book club ... last year i made them each an ornament .... oh my .....

good thing it is still november, or a lot of these things would get skipped ... but.... since it is november AND i'll be home for thanksgiving, i think i can fit it all in easily .... hooray!!
tomorrow i plan on quite a few hours in my studio ... tomorrow's blog should be picture-ful with new stuff .... well, i'm crossing my fingers that it will be !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...lists...yes...must get those lists started esp this time of the year!

...your doodled envelopes are stand alone art for sure...those lucky blog winners...have a real treat in store! i do hope you show what each one chose? personalized?