Tuesday, November 8, 2011

trauma vs. no trauma

i am participating in nablopomo ... national blog post month ... personally chosen as an alternative to nanowrimo (national novel writing month) because i just don't have a novel in my right now ... and to help with blogging frequency ......not to mention, i just like to write, and feel like i'm trying to find my voice/my style/ma raison d'etre un auteur .... so the day's prompt, above, is about trauma .... and i'm not about trauma or drama ... i'm a matter of fact kind o' gal ... well, a matter o' fact gal with a story telling streak .... so .... i pass ... 

instead, we'll go with my blog's original purpose of "here, let me show you what i painted today so you can tell me you like it, mom and allison and roberta" ... but now, more than mom and allison and roberta read my blog .... so here, everyone else, look what i painted! 
these are two wee collages that were commissioned by a pal for some new babies .... that's  a nice new baby gift, right?  every girl should grow up with a reminder of her greatness right there hanging on the wall of her room .... no trauma ... just a happy reminder of inherent goodness ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIKE -- R :)

artmom said...

Double like - mom