Friday, October 5, 2007

first day to not make something new ..... but it was art and art and art anyway......

...here's a flickr set of the art that i'm taking to the norcross art fest ....the canvases are:
one clock,
one fish,
three pig paintings,
four monas,
12 recycled flower assemblages,
monopoly flowers,
three xxl pears,
6 small heart canvases,
5 long skinny canvases,
a heart box,
and two houses ....
....does that add up to 41 .... i have 41 in my flickr set, 40 in my car and 39 on my inventory ..... i'm feeling kind of dopey!!! those numbers should all be the same ....... i'm also taking prints of two house collages that can be personalized with home sweet home or what not ....... i spent my day gathering it all up, black painting the edges where needed, hardware when needed, signing, writing and stamping on the back ......not to mention making an inventory sheet, pricing, and ten million other bitty things that all together exhausted me!!! .... so, for my first post-challenge day, i didn't create new art ... but it sure was all about art ...... my car is packed....i'm ready to go ...... wish me luck ...... my first two day art fair..... what have i gotten myself into???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew...you've got your hand's full! good luck at the 2 day showing!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes!
Have fun