Saturday, October 6, 2007

whew!

gosh, i'm tired after a day of booth activity at the norcross art festival ........
allison and i had a happy day, even if i didn't sell as much as i would have liked .......... i can't complain really, the personalized prints that i am doing seem to be popular ......
of course, i forgot to take my camera in the flurry of activity to be ready to go .... luckily, that was the only thing i didn't have ..... so, tomorrow, i'm teaching my journaling class in the morning and then off for an afternoon of art show ..... hopefully for a bigger day even!!!
the nicest parts of my day were the many phone calls from my youngest, calling to check on me ..... and getting home at 7 to dinner on the table .....anyone considering a husband should put ability to cook HIGH on their list of requirements.... i felt well taken care of .....

here's my thought for the day ...or questions... i had 25 people come by my blog in the past 24 hours ..... that seems like a lot.... i know of about 15 people who regularly read me .... who are the others? all y'all lurkers drop me a line ...... i'd love to hear from you .....
answer me this, gentle readers ......all of you!!

what do you like reading about?
do you want more pictures? fewer?
do you follow my links?
is there anything i have talked about that you want to hear more about .....
i'm nearing my 150 post mark ..... i need some sort of assesment or critique ..... let's hear it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey e!

Don't get by to read your blog EVERYday, but do read back to where I left off when I have time to visit.

I just love the way you express your love of art and 'grooviness' and I don't think you need to change a single thing!

Although, I must admit that I have a soft spot for hearing stories about the 'younguns' and how you encourage their love for art and play and creativity.

Stay groovy!
aj
http://trash2treasure.wordpress.com/

Barbra said...

I am new to your blog but have enjoyed it and put a link on mine. Lousy laundresses must stick together!

Anonymous said...

...perfect the way you are...

Anonymous said...

you know I am always here!
Like the pictures -especially of the process
like your upbeat and quirky views of even the mundane!
keep up the good work

follow most links
and usually get a good laugh