Friday, October 19, 2007

merry, merry, merry, merry, merry, merry ......


merry, merry
Originally uploaded by eeeee.
yippee, zippy, hooray .... i have resolved my christmas tree problems ....no cute buttons for me!! .... i did what my oldest child suggested and went with the groovy, funky doodads instead ..... i guess it is the same as choosing between a designer matchy-match christmas tree and an eclectic throw-it-all-on-there christmas tree ..... guess what kind of tree i have???? yup .... you name it, it's on there!!!

so.... click on over to the flickr view of this tree .... i have loads of notes on it for you to read ..... about what all those little doodads actually are and such ......

this is going to be a print ..... a week from today i'm doing a show, and have five images that i'm going to sell as personalized, limited edition prints ..... hopefully they'll be big sellers!!

and what do i need to do this weekend???? get out my halloween decorations ... apparently i am seasonally discombobulated .......

2 comments:

jeannie said...

very cool tree -- and yes much like my real christmas tree (maybe with out the hinge)

And we also do the smashed penny thing

*Heidi* said...

You can personalize mine and take it to the show with you to show it! Be sure to email payment info to me, I want to be a good customer!