Friday, October 19, 2007

merry, merry, merry, merry, merry, merry ......


merry, merry
Originally uploaded by eeeee.
yippee, zippy, hooray .... i have resolved my christmas tree problems ....no cute buttons for me!! .... i did what my oldest child suggested and went with the groovy, funky doodads instead ..... i guess it is the same as choosing between a designer matchy-match christmas tree and an eclectic throw-it-all-on-there christmas tree ..... guess what kind of tree i have???? yup .... you name it, it's on there!!!

so.... click on over to the flickr view of this tree .... i have loads of notes on it for you to read ..... about what all those little doodads actually are and such ......

this is going to be a print ..... a week from today i'm doing a show, and have five images that i'm going to sell as personalized, limited edition prints ..... hopefully they'll be big sellers!!

and what do i need to do this weekend???? get out my halloween decorations ... apparently i am seasonally discombobulated .......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool tree -- and yes much like my real christmas tree (maybe with out the hinge)

And we also do the smashed penny thing

Anonymous said...

You can personalize mine and take it to the show with you to show it! Be sure to email payment info to me, I want to be a good customer!