Monday, October 8, 2007

monday was donut day



my kids had no school today .... they wanted donuts for breakfast ... but before THEY could fit in the car, we had to unload all my art fair stuff .... canvases and prints and a tool box and seven HUMONGATOID grids and the legs and whatnot .... but, we got the car unloaded, got ourselves to the donut store .... one creme filled one jelly filled for me ... mostly chocolate frosted glaze donuts with sprinkles for the kids ..... that's what we rounded out our dozen with .... a dozen??? well, we didn't eat them all .... there are enough for them to eat some for breakfast tomorrow ..... maybe a titch of a microwave will freshen them up ..... here's an oddball thing about me .... i eat a bagel nearly every single solitary day ..... and i had donuts for breakfast .... so, bagel for lunch ..... harder to have a good day without a bagel .......
after spending what felt like the whole weekend away from the kids, we played games today ....rat a tat cat and sequence were the top choices .... three or four times each .... my game journal is filling up fast!! i'm certain to make the five hundred mark well before the end of the year ......
and art .... i did lots of art room tidying .... and one little bit of painting .... and i'll show you a new monopoly piece tomorrow night....i hope!

1 comment:

Wyanne Thompson said...

Donut day with the kids sounds fabulous! Wow, I wished I had met you when I lived up in Atlanta! Love your artwork! I'll keep checking back!